BC Small and Medium Sized Business Recovery Grant
The Small and Medium Sized Business Recovery Grant program provides fully funded grants to businesses to ensure they have the support they need during and beyond COVID-19.
How the program works
Grants of $10,000 to $30,000 are available to small and medium sized BC businesses impacted by COVID-19.
An additional $5,000 to $15,000 grant is available to tourism-related businesses.
Is your business eligible?
Your business is eligible if it:
- is owned by one or more BC residents
- has been operating for at least 18 months
- is located in and does business primarily in BC
- employs up to 149 people
- had a positive cash-flow during the pre-pandemic period
- has experience in drop of 30% or more during any month after March 2020 compared with the same month the previous year
- the business remains a going concern
Applying for the grant
Depending on your business structure, you will need to provide detailed information including financial statements and employment records.
Once approved, you will complete a recovery plan that details how your business will use the grant to sustain and grow your business during the pandemic and post-pandemic period.
You can receive $2,000 in professional services to help with the application at no cost to you
KNP Bookkeeping is a qualified professional registered with Small Business BC and can help you with the application and development of a recovery plan. Contact us to find out more.